Thursday, May 10, 2018

Moving Along with the Times-Challenge, Words Only

Hello my crafty peeps, It seems that spring weather is finally here, birds are chirping, flowers blooming and the sun is shining. It's time for another fun challenge over at Moving Along with the Times. This time the theme is Words Only, No Images. Below is my inspiration...
I wanted to do something a little different, so I created an Artist Trading Card, known as an ATC. The card itself measures only 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches. The stamp set I used is from Red Rubber.
The images I used were done to create the background paper, so I figured it still qualified for the challenge.
The background was colored with Distress Inks, and the images stamped with Archival Ink by Ranger.
The little scissors were cut out 4 times on my Silhouette Cameo and layered together to create the illusion of chipboard!!.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Jodie, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie

    Great ATC, love the words

    Happy crafting....

    June/Team B

    ReplyDelete